1. dreamt of werewolves last night. surprising as this may be to some of you who know me - this was not pleasant at all. I was trying to escape them, and just couldn't. somewhat traumatizing.
2. apparently my snoring/noise making is enough to annoy the guys. I can't express how sorry I am about this.
3. I failed to mention it before now, but I would like to apologize to anyone reading this because I am going to be posting mostly in super small chunks and possibly rapid fire since I have no real connection while out here (aside from right now) - so I'm posting via SMS and have to keep the posts under 160 characters. I will likely flesh out the posts when I get back. they're currently almost like notes for myself to refresh my memory when I return.
4. my life is exceptionally good.
5. my friends are even better.
We were working on when we should call about bike, car, and hotel rentals and I said that it would probably be a good thing to do on Saturday morning because Sunday they would be closed and Friday night we might be free to do such things too late, and they would again be closed.
He then reminded me that we're renting in California - 3 hours time difference, so when we got free tonight, they would likely be open for at least another 3 hours.
This just kinda made me realize that my world has grown smaller over the last several years. The west coast doesn't seem that far away to me anymore. It was fun to see that - oh yeah, it is different. It is a little ways away.
That damn pendulum keeps on swinging.
We woke up late and had – you guessed it – a huge breakfast including blueberry & banana pancakes, fruit, and eggs.
Took our time getting packed, and finally left around 3pm. We rode for roughly one hour through Atlanta traffic (thank G-d for the HOV lane!) we stopped on the far side of Atlanta for a refuel and Mark realized that he had forgotten his drivers’ license back @ Mom and Dad’s. So, we hold up in a Wendy’s that was adjacent to the gas station we stopped @ and waited for Momma Edmundson, who had volunteered to drive the license out to us. Did I mention yet how much she rocks?!
It had started raining pretty fiercely while we were waiting for Momma, but it had cleared up by the time she arrived @Wendy’s. We said a second goodbye and were on our way again.
We continued our ride realatively uneventfully until we stopped at a motel in Mobile Alabama.